Primarily related to petroleum storage tank sites, the following is a list of sample projects.
- Turnkey Environmental Projects including underground tank closure and obtaining a “no further action” status.
- Assist clients in complying with agencies such as the Missouri Department of Natural Resources and US Environmental Protection Agency
- We perform:
- Environmental Site Characterizations
- Risk Assessments
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Constructing, Operating and Maintaining Various Remediation Systems
- Soil Disposal Solutions (through our soil remediation facility, or land farm)
Geotechnical services include:
- A Variety of Drilling Methods Including: Auger, Rotary and Core Drilling
- Routine Geotechnical Explorations
- Advanced Drilling for Liquefaction Analyses
- Instrument Installation for Inclinometers
- Shear Wave Velocity Analyses
We are able to acquire, and analyze the geotechnical results and provide recommendations to move the process forward.